Dr. Sandip Kalokhe
MBBS, MD, DM, DNB
Founder and Full time consultant as Gastroenterologist at Galaxy Hospital.
Dr. Sandip Kalokhe’s mission is to provide high quality, personalized medical care at reasonable prices for his patients.
We believe in compassionate and professional care for our patients and perfection in the art of medicine based on more than a decade of experience, backed up by the latest scientific knowledge and research. We specialize in Gastroenterology & Hepatology, the branch of medicine that deals with disorders of the digestive system and liver.
- Ex-Asst. Prof : Nizams Institute of Medical Science Hyderabad (6 Months).
- Ex-Consultant Hepatologist : Member of Liver Transplant team, Global Hospital, Hyderabad (8 Months).
- Practicing as consultant Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist at Ahmednagar, Maharashtra since 2004.
- At present owns 60 bedded- Galaxy Hospital exclusively dedicated to GI services.
- Received Gold Medal for standing First in Pune University in MD Examination.
- Best Scientific paper on Acute Pancreatitis at All India level in 2001 for which received Dr Hari Malini Joshi Gold medal in Mumbai.
- Stood first in India in DNB examination of New Delhi board, felicitated with Dr. SK Sama Gold medal in 2002 by Ex. President of India Dr. Abdul Kalam.